14 Mar 2011

Everywhere I go, everywhere I turn, everywhere I look, I see the same old?

CAPES!

How many of you guessed right? Or maybe now that it has been mentioned you are thinking to yourself, o yes, I have been seeing a lot of those lately. The trend has been swirling around for a while, but from incredulous sightings lately (exaggeration), it must have fully settled into wardrobes of many ladies. The Cape or Capelette may now be part of your capsule wardrobe.
What hasn’t really taken a new turn is the choice of colours. Most wearers, if not all, opt for the camel tone (yawn). O, How glad I am not to have fallen prey to that whole camel trend-be it the toe or colour. So here it goes, a few of my favourite picks.

YSL Burgundy Button Cape

French Connection 


The Row Cashmere-blend Cape


Little Red Riding Hood by Rokit

No comments:

Post a Comment